Naruto: Breaking Bonds 2 Naruto: Breaking Bonds 2

Thank you for using my original song for your Flash. Nice touch man!

~Jon

NessSuccess responds:

No problem, I heard it and knew I was using it for the title screen. Awesome job.

College University pt 11 College University pt 11

What the L. Ron Hubbard are you doin'?!

Very funny stuff...

This series sort of reminds me of Futurama at times.

Doom - Level 1 Doom - Level 1

Tastes Good

Great concept, with taking a badass game and adding in some badass fight scenes. Hope you make a level two!

A level two we can actually play! >:o!

Beer Song! Beer Song!

I'll Drink To That!

BEER!!!!!!!!!

Bonus stage #7: Cube Bonus stage #7: Cube

You Say Potato, I Say Topato

The jokes could be a good bit better, but overall this episode was pretty funny, no small thanks to the effective use of crossover themes. I still think this series has a lot of potential, so I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

DEAD NES GAMES DEAD NES GAMES

Never Say Die

It's great to see gamers still unearthing classic moments of the old-school in Flash! Major bonus sound points for the Secret of Mana theme and Chrono Cross... and kudos for using Illusion of Gaia sprites! It was one of my favorite SNES games too! I feel that I speak for all the old-schoolers when I say I think you're onto a good idea here, and that it would be great to see it taken to the next level. I've got fingers crossed for a sequel!

A Look: Metal Gear 2 A Look: Metal Gear 2

Well Organized and Funny

Quite funny, except the call scene got a little tedious. It'd be nice to see a third episode, ideally with voice acting!

Camp Camp

A Visual Treat

Incredibly smooth animation and fabulous drawing, but the briefness only makes it a tease.

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

Holy crap!

Love the comicbook-style backgrounds and animelike animation. Also, it's rare the use of background music actually supplements a movie this well. Excellent job! One of the best Flash films I've seen in a long time!

SickDeathFiend responds:

happy to not disappoint

Plague City: Chapter One. Plague City: Chapter One.

A Series With Sure Potential

It kind of trailed off and lost my interest toward the end, but all the buildup of the introduction was quite fascinating. I hope the next episode is equally gloomy and macabre!